Terms of Service CashHand Wallet
Terms of Service
- Risks related to the use of WALLET CASHHAND
CASHHAND will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events that fall within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Errors made by the user any software related to the cryptocurrency or service, for example, forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong currency addresses and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Wallet software problems and / or any cryptocurrency-related software or services, for example, corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the wallet and / or any cryptocurrency-related software or services .
(3) Technical failures in the user’s hardware for any software or service related to cryptocurrency, for example, loss of data due to a defective or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any software or service related to cryptocurrency, for example, unauthorized can gain access to users’ wallets and / or accounts.
(5) Third party actions or omissions and / or events experienced by third parties, for example, bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers and fraud conducted by third parties.
- Trading and investment risks
There is considerable exposure to risk in any cryptocurrency exchange transaction. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks, including, but not limited to, the potential for changes in economic conditions that can substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. Investments in cryptocurrency exchange speculation may also be susceptible to sharp increases and decreases as relevant market values fluctuate. It is for this reason that, when speculating in such markets, it is advisable to use only venture capital.
- Risks of electronic trading
Before engaging in transactions using an electronic system, you must carefully review the rules and regulations of the exchanges offering the system and / or list the instruments you intend to trade. Online trading has inherent risk due to the system’s response and access times which may vary due to market conditions, system performance and other factors. You must understand these and other risks before trading.
- Compliance with tax obligations or services.
Wallet users are solely responsible for determining what fees, if any, apply to their cryptocurrency transactions. The owners or contributors of the portfolio are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to cryptographic transactions. error committed by the user with any cryptocurrency-related software or service, for example, passwords
- No guarantees
The portfolio is provided “as is” without any guarantees of any kind in relation to the portfolio and / or any content, data, materials and / or services provided in the portfolio.
- Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise provided by law, the owners or contributors of the portfolio will in no case be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, lost profits or loss of data arising out of or in any way related to the use of the wallet. The owners or contributors of the portfolio are in no way responsible for the actions, decisions or other behavior you may or may not perform based on the portfolio.
The user of the wallet agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising out of or in connection with the wallet or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyright, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents. an get or if
- Last change
This disclaimer was last amended on 19 February 2020.